Thursday, December 6, 2012

50 (more) shades of freaking white!


You might recall my last shades of white dilemma when I was trying to decide on external paint colours for the house. I thought that white was white, but it turns out it wasn't.

I had a serious case of deja vu when I had to pick the colours for the cabinetry in both the kitchen and the bathrooms and laundry. I had to choose a laminate colour. Turns out there's 50 shades of freaking white for laminate as well, combined with a stack of different finishes to add to the confusion!

But, like I always do, we'll go simple and conservative. The theme throughout the home is cool white, so I chose Formica Snowdrift in Gloss Plus.

 I would have loved to have had 2Pac, but it was just too expensive and I've already gone over budget on other things. Oh well, the cabinetry is being crafted as we speak. Very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment