Monday, December 24, 2012

The Nook at the top of the stairs


This is the study/reading nook at the top of the stairs. I just love the idea of this little spot. Even though I'm not a great reader of books, I do love magazines and I could imagine curling up on a comfy chair, cup of tea on the lamp table and losing myself in the latest Home Beautiful.



With this chair from Retrojan

This side table from Life Interiors
 

With this cushion from Tracy Ellis from Aura Home




And this arc lamp from Freedom Furniture




This is what I was thinking for the book shelf and study part along the back wall. I thought about putting together some pieces from the Hemnes Range from Ikea, but I think it will probably be better just getting a cabinet maker to custom make it.

Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ideas Karina. It will make a great space. Hard to beat Ikea's prices though. But best to get a quote and compare.

    ReplyDelete