Monday, August 26, 2013

New pretty orchid


A new fancy schmancy shopping centre has opened at the end of my street :-). When I first bought the house I looked at the plans on the Council website and thought it would be a great development that would increase the value of the area. The development is two years late but better late than never.

There's a Woolworths, liquor store, a couple of cafes, sushi bar, kebab shop, pharmacy and a whole heap of other shops. I'm actually astounded at house much they've crammed in there. It's certainly more convenient and I won't complain about being able to get a decent coffee within walking distance.


Anyway, I saw this super pretty orchid just at the new Woolworths. I love orchids. They remind me of my Mum and my Grandmother on my Dad's side. It's a little brightness and prettiness in the downstairs bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment