Saturday, January 4, 2014

Grrrrr....ants!!


I like almost all animals and wildlife but I f*#king hate ants and ibises!! (Don't get me started about the ibises...).

Anyway, over the summer the house has had a mass invasion of ants. I'm talking millions of them and they don't seem to even be heading for a food source, they're just using the place as a thoroughfare to get from nest to nest. Tromping across the bedrooms, through the bathrooms, across the computers -ARGH - they were driving me f*#king crazy!! When they started a trail across the kitchen benchtop though that was the final straw. I  called in pest control and now the house has turned into a mass ant cemetery. It's been weeks now but every second day I have to vacuum up the next lot. Which means there must have been literally MILLIONS of them.

Gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment