Thursday, June 29, 2017

Swiss Cheese Plant!


I FINALLY got my hands on a monsteria deliciosa, aka SWISS CHEESE PLANT!! These little suckers are really hard to get hold of at the moment and when you do, they're often really expensive. I saw quite a few in James Street, but they were all $70 plus. Jam that!

I got these from a local wholesaler that sells direct to the public but I had to wait 3 weeks for it to come in. It was only $25 though and I split it between these two pots.

They're currently sitting next to the Marrimekko canvas, but it will need a new home as it's in the middle of the hall. I have no idea where it's going to go though, there's so many indoor plants in the house now that each room has about 3 plants, including the bathroom.

Bad Karina. Bad girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment