Saturday, July 22, 2017

Patio and plants are in!!


The garden edging and plants are in and not only do they look better than I thought they would, there was enough to complete the entire garden. Jumpy claps!!! I love the pop of colour that the cordylines create.  The combination of the plants, even though they came from different gardens just seems to work.

I also used leftover treated timber for the garden edges. It was cheap (well, free really) and did the job relatively well. I'm pretty happy with the budget for this garden so far...


I also used the leftover bricks to create a little patio at the back. It's Winter here at the moment and I was planning to style it with a fire pit and some chairs. It's simple and will be a nice place to relax.

Next up, turf and mulch.

No comments:

Post a Comment