Monday, May 14, 2012

Interiors Shopping!

Image from essastone

Soon I will get to go shopping! I have a long list of items that I need to make decisions on and I can either go with the builder's suppliers (unlikely) or, as long as they are delivered before building starts, I can go shopping and supply them myself.

I've had a good look at the PC and PS items and there's reasonable allowance so if I shop wisely I might save in some areas and put the extra into other areas.

The bathroom, kitchen, light fixtures and flooring are where most of my decisions need to be made. One thing that will make things easier is that I'm going for a white theme in the kitchen and the bathroom, timber floorboards for the flooring and fixtures will be chrome. Easy!

I love this bathroom, but I'm still on the fence about the vanities. Are white tiles, white bathtub and a white vanity too stark? Do I need to introduce some timber look in the cabinetry? I'm planning a wall hung vanity with above counter basins and I concerned all white will be too...white.  Thoughts anyone?

I am having a freestanding bath in the main bathroom, but the budget doesn't extend to this gorgeous stone one. Mine will be acrylic. Just being realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment