Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bathroom Tapware and Basins

I've started doing all my research for the fittings and fixtures now that I have a budget. I've chosen the basin and tapware for the bathroom vanities.


I love this combination. It's the Caroma Leda Vasque Inset Basin with the Caroma Liano Bath Mixer with Straight Outlet. The basin retails for $299 but I can get it for $236 and the mixer is RRP $552 and I can get it for $315.

I'm getting all the bathroom and kitchen fittings from Caroma, which I think is a good brand and thanks to the Decorating Forum, I know they have to be WELS rated or they won't be covered by insurance if they flood. (Hmmm....flood....). I had been looking on the internet on eBay and Graysonline, and although this might be very slightly more expensive, I'd rather pay the extra for peace of mind. It's still within my budget.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination really looks good, love it!

    http://darkbyterendezvous.blogspot.com/2012/08/bathroom-tapware-installation.html

    ReplyDelete