Monday, December 10, 2012

Bathroom Dilemma - Tiles (Part 2)


In my previous post about my bathroom tile dilemma I was considering a grey tile. Today I visited ONE more tile supplier and quite like this white stone tile with a slight fleck to it.

In this pic, the wall tile is on the right and the tile I am considering for the floor is the third and fourth down (matt and polished). I am worried about the hair and dirt showing on the floor, but I'm hoping that the fleck will hide that.

I desperately need to make a decision on this as the builder wants to start laying this before Christmas.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the fleck. You will see hair etc, but if you can live with that for the sake of the tile, then I would go for it!

    Which stone are you having on the benchtop? My only concern is that it may look like you've tried to match the tile and the stone...

    The progress on your home is fantastic. Bugger about Christmas shutdown, hey!?

    M
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M!!

      The benchtops are Essastone "Bone White" which is the whitest they have with minimal fleck. Gosh I don't know how I'm going to keep that clean either...people told me I was crazy!

      Yes...Christmas is going to drive me CRAZY! I live close to site and I'm used to going past every couple of days and seeing some progress. K xx

      Delete