Friday, June 5, 2015

Painting this weekend? No!


So there's good news, good news and bad news. The good news is that I managed to paint over my epic painting fail from last week with not too much pain. I didn't even need to sand it back, which was awesome. It did take me twice as long as the original dodgy paint job so all in all I've spent triple the time on this that I should have.

No matter, I've moved on. The other good news is that it's a long weekend this weekend AND it's sunny.

Huzzah!!!

Now for the bad news. Whatever virus that struck my child down last week (leading to me being home and painting late at night leading to the run paint) has now struck me down. Boo! It literally started last night and I suspect will fell me for most of the weekend.

Seriously…beyond a joke!


No comments:

Post a Comment